I want to cut off everything again and again I want to stop everything from moving without my consent I somehow felt like being controlled lured into something evil I realized that many good things happened also And there also stuffs getting real good but I cant lie, I cant deny, there is that deep in my heart i can feel it, i can sense that something's wrong, not supposed to be but maybe not tonite
How to say it... You might think that I am crazy. Cold-stoned heart. I regret for what I did. I didn’t trust anyone. I couldn’t trust anyone. Eventhough I knew, the new page is possible, and permitted. Still, I look behind, and judge. Not knowing what is the truth for real, is a mystery. But that wasn’t important. So what, if people lie to you. So what, if people betray you. S what, if people ended up hurt you. Isn’t that normal? No one could give pure love. No one could be best in forgiving. No one not ever judging you. People always do that. And they will always do. Because they are humans. The One who will never do that, is God. That is why, the only one place your heart should be placed to is to Him. Because, He never betrays you, He loves you too much, He forgive and forgot, even He gave blessing for whomever who wants to come back. What’s there more to ask for? We put our trust in people. We put our hearts in human. We give everything for this world. But we always get disap...
Comments
Post a Comment